Friday, August 6, 2010

Days 7, 8, and 9

I was right - Day 7 sucked. I have a hard time doing 15 burpees in a row. The first round, I did them all. The second and third rounds, I did 10, took a breather, and did the other 5. Anyways, it was good once it was over!

Day 8 was a rest day - much needed!

Yesterday was another tough one, but I am starting to feel stronger. I had to do 3 rounds for time of:
50m sprint
10 burpees
50m sprint
10 squats
50m sprint
10 sit ups

I did it in 12 min 30 sec.

Believe it or not, the hardest part for me was the sit ups. My abs are still so weak! I made myself do full sit ups instead of crunches, and it was hard.

I also went for a walk with the husband and baby this morning and attempted a pull up. I did one. Last summer, I could do 3, so I have a ways to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment