Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 14

I didn't post for a couple days... but I DID work out! Day 11 was 100 Burpees for time, and it was bad, but I did it in 14 minutes, 6 seconds. I thought that would be the worst ever, but I hadn't done Day 13 yet - 5 rounds for time of 20 Burpees, 15 Squats, and 10 Sit ups. I did it in 17 minutes and 4 seconds. Today I have to run 5k. Not sure how I am going to get that in... I got up at 5:30 to do it, since my hubby was going to be home until 6:15, but it was raining and the baby decided to be up then, too. I may be able to work it in tonight when my husband gets home.

As of yesterday, I was not even close to fitting into my pants. It's frustrating that I really don't have that many pounds to lose, but they're all in my stomach! I am contemplating something drastic, like the cabbage soup diet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment